Rejected Leader for vipers | ishan mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishan

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name - ishan

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone - GMT+5:30(India Standard Time)

4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours (30 hours weekly)

5. Your Discord- ishan55709

6. Your ingame name- ishan mafia

7. Your ID- 29935

Additional information

1. Leader for Vipers

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)

->As I have proper knowledge and experience of RP and know rules very nicely also I will insure that vipers not get any punishment in my term

->I want to lead vipers because I am committed to keeping the gang active and engaged. I will ensure we are involved in key events. I will encourage competition with other gangs and even legal organizations. By recognizing and rewarding our most active members, I will keep morale high and everyone motivated. I plan to make recruitment more efficient by letting only specific ranks handle it and setting up a careful interview process. This way, we can make sure that new members understand and follow our rules.

->Will create a friendly and supportive environment with no toxicity. Will offer good bonuses for participating in events.Will ensure that my term ends with fewer punishments and more activities. Will make sure high commands are well experienced and know the rules well.Will teach new members the rules and regulations.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

- I have no tolerance for toxic individuals. I am committed to ensuring that my gang is completely free from negativity and harmful behavior. We will hire experienced people who know how to lead events for ensuring reduced amount of rule breaks.

- I will appoint deputies from various time zones to ensure activity around the timezones, even when I am not available. We will work hard to follow the rules and make sure there are as few rule breaking incidents as possible. Anyone who wants to join will have to go through a thorough interview process.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back