2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: IST (GMT + 5:30)

4. Average online per day: 4 - 5 hours

5. Your Discord: z_.47

6. Your ingame name: Zack Legend

7. Your ID: 46743

Additional information

1. Leader for Army.

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation).

1️⃣ Extensive Knowledge & Command:
As the FBI Deputy Director, I possess an in-depth understanding of state laws, military strategies, and government protocols. With my expertise, I am fully prepared to lead the Army and ensure every officer under my command is exceptionally trained, capable of responding swiftly to any threat.

2️⃣ Leadership & State Security:
With my vast knowledge of laws and operational leadership, I am well-equipped to guide this organization in safeguarding the security and stability of our state. My leadership will ensure that every citizen is protected, and each state organization is collaborated to ensure their ammunition needs are fulfilled every week for them to be operational.

3️⃣ Zero Tolerance for Corruption & Tactical Defense:
Corruption will have no place in the Army or any part of our operations. I will personally oversee the conduct and discipline of every officer, ensuring we uphold integrity. Also a IA department will be appointed to conduct weekly checks and a whole schedule will be designed to check various factors of an employee. Should anyone attempt to threaten our state, we will implement strategic countermeasures and respond with force, ensuring our enemies face swift retaliation to support other organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

1. Emphasize Tactical Realism
Encourage agents to follow real-world military or law enforcement procedures during operations. This includes using proper formations, radio communication protocols, and weapon discipline. Such attention to detail adds depth and authenticity to RP scenarios. As I know all the radio codes used in grand rp pc

2. Host Regular Training Exercises
Organize mandatory training sessions for agents to practice specific combat skills, such as handling detention of trespasser, conducting gang raids with FBI, or managing high-tension negotiations in hostage situations. Training improves both RP quality and player competence in handling complex situations.

3. Use a Structured Chain of Command
Reinforce the importance of the hierarchy. Agents should respect the chain of command, which promotes realistic power dynamics and creates tension or conflict when protocols are broken. This structure elevates the immersion in RP.
4. Lawful demand not Terrorist
As army's guards the base with heaps of ammunition that is meant to be delivered to state organization on request bandits come with intention of looting it but not necessary it can be citizens to with purely no knowledge of the place if we encounter such a citizen instead of just shooting a lawful demand should be given by my employees no direct killing of visitors with assumptions that they are trespassing.

These improvements can enhance the overall quality and depth of RolePlay within the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back