2. Your age :- 17+

3. Time zone :- IST

4. Average online per day :- 7 Hours +

5. Your Discord :- mtgaming0463

6. Your ingame name :- MTG KING

7. Your ID :- 30613

Additional information

1. Leader for... ARMY

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
-> 1) I know too many laws and restrictions and in the senior agent in Government and I can lead the Army and every officers will be fully trained.
-> 2) As I know many laws then I can lead this organization and keep our State safe and secure for all the citizens.
-> 3) There will be no corruption in Army Office and I will guide everyone who ever will be in the army. And if someone attack on us then we will use the strategies and attack on then back.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
--> I will improve many things in this organization will add the storylines, ranks will be there and the players who is doing the hard work for the organization he will get rank up and be an commandor
And I will change this whole Organization and make it good and help everyone and fight for our state and give our lives also for it.
And will host special events in which the members in this organization given such critical problems and they have to use there strategies what to do in this situation, etc...

Rejected

Application short as compared to other applicants
Explain more about yourself and why you want to become leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back