Player
Player
Application submission format
Title : Leader for Police Department. Monty Methe

*Information*

1) Your IRL NAME :- Murugank Methe
2) Your age:- 17
3) Time zone :- India
4) Average online per day:- For around 6 hours a day.
5) Your Discord :- sparrow_gaming_51455
6) Your ingame name :- Monty Methe
7) Your ID :- 12363

*Additional information*

1) Leader for…
:- Leader For Police Department

2) Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization ? ( Give three reasons with explanation
:- By following the rules, I can protect my community members, my colleagues and myself. Another thing I can offer is my tireless work ethic. Even when working long night shifts, I will always be attentive to detail and make sure I am following your department's rules and regulations.

3) Your advice for improving Roleplay in the organization
:- In Police Department, we aim to bring some basic roleplay into our actions within the server. While doing this, it makes scenes more enjoyable for yourself and others, creating a richer and more immersive experience for everyone.

When playing on Police Department as an emergency worker, you must ensure that you are roleplaying as an emergency worker only. This are will include a few set of guidelines such as your communication style, on-scene conduct, and professionalism that is crucial. Only those who are civilian trained are allowed to intentionally create scenes. If you are not civilian trained, you should not be creating scenes.

Last edited:
Rejected

Application is weak
Mention three points in "Why you want to become leader of this specific organization"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back