Shrey_Yagami

From the Shadows
Player
Information

1. Your IRL name:
Shrey Sharma

2. Your age: 23

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00): 7:00 - 16:00

5. Average activity per day (in hours): 7 Hours, Depends on Weekdays.

6. Your Discord: thunderpluto

7. Your ingame name: Shrey Yagami

8. Your ID (Permanent one, you can find it on Menu>Profile and bellow): 28620

9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: State (EMS preferred)

10. Do you have PC that you can use for admin duty (REQUIRED): Yes, I have a PC equipped with a RTX 4070 Super.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- I have been a member of the other successful part of this project (GRAND Role Play) since 2021, I have been contributing to the project and have gained a lot of experience of State section over the years. I have achieved enough experience and I believe I can contribute more to this project as it grows to become just like its successor. I have a good knowledge of how everything works and can also contribute in this project as a tester. I have been a Leader and a Deputy in many State organisations in the successor project. My main goal of becoming an admin is to help others, prevent rule breaks, Have the best people around me who help me gain more experience.

2. What are your strengths?
- I am very strong when it comes to preventing Favoritism and maintaining Professionalism in a conversation.
- I am someone who likes to learn new things and correct my weak points as much as I can.
- I like to make new friends and make connections.
- I show dedication and will to surpass my limits.

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
- I don't tolerate any kind of insults/disrespects (sometimes this becomes my weakness).
- Sometimes I am in a hurry to complete something. I believe no one is perfect and I aim to improve and work on my weaknesses.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
- Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
- Yes, But I don't own any.

6. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
- No.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back