Not open for further replies.

Max Wheeler

Player
Player

Information:​

1. Real Name: Ali Kazem.
2. Age: 19.
3. Time Zone: Iraq Time (GMT+3).
4. Average Online Presence Daily: 9-12 hours.
5. Discord: @lsp6.
6. In-Game Name: Max Wheeler.
7. ID: 24696.

Additional Information:

1. Leader of: Hospital.

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

• I have extensive experience in leading teams, organizing operations, and managing projects successfully.

• My expertise in coordinating medical activities and managing resources makes me well-suited to take on the leadership role at the hospital.

• I possess excellent communication skills, which helps in coordinating efforts among members and effectively addressing their needs, ensuring coordinated and effective medical care.

• I am committed to applying best practices to improve performance within the hospital. I believe in the importance of continuous training and performance improvement, and I will work on providing regular training for the team to enhance their skills and ensure the delivery of the best medical care.

3. Your advice for improving role-playing in the organization:

• Encourage members to actively participate in hospital tasks and share experiences with other players to foster collaboration.

• Develop intensive training programs to enhance the team's skills and their ability to handle emergency situationseffectively.

• Use effective communication tools to ensure quick and efficient communication among members, which contributes to better coordination, consistency in
service delivery, and prompt responses.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back