2. Your age- 23

3. Time zone- Kolkata (India)

4. Average online per day- 8 hours plus

5. Your Discord -Kharb7 (kharb75869)

6. Your ingame name- Anni Dcosta

7. Your ID- 75869

Additional information

1. Leader for...- Police department

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization?

(1). As the leader, I want to implement effective strategies and policies that not only reduce crime but also build trust between the police force and the community. By enhancing communication and transparency, I aim to make the city a safer place for everyone.
(2). I believe that a well-organized and motivated team is crucial for success. As a leader, I want to focus on improving training, ensuring officers have the best tools, and fostering a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and respect among all ranks.
(3). I have a vision for modernizing the police force by integrating new technologies, refining operational procedures, and introducing innovative tactics. My goal is to make our department a leading example of excellence in law enforcement, setting high standards that others will want to follow.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

Encourage realistic policing by following proper procedures, using radio codes, and conducting detailed investigations. Avoid overly simplistic or repetitive scenarios.

Create and participate in dynamic events and storylines that involve the police, contributing to the server’s overall narrative and enhancing roleplay diversity.

Maintain a professional RP environment by avoiding OOC disruptions and respecting all players’ roleplay efforts. Foster teamwork and inclusivity to keep morale high.

1. IRL name - Aniket Kharb

2. Your age- 23

3. Time zone- Kolkata (India)

4. Average online per day- 8 hours plus

5. Your Discord -Kharb7 (kharb75869)

6. Your ingame name- Anni Dcosta

7. Your ID- 75869

Additional information

1. Leader for...- Police department

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization?

(1). As the leader, I want to implement effective strategies and policies that not only reduce crime but also build trust between the police force and the community. By enhancing communication and transparency, I aim to make the city a safer place for everyone.
(2). I believe that a well-organized and motivated team is crucial for success. As a leader, I want to focus on improving training, ensuring officers have the best tools, and fostering a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and respect among all ranks.
(3). I have a vision for modernizing the police force by integrating new technologies, refining operational procedures, and introducing innovative tactics. My goal is to make our department a leading example of excellence in law enforcement, setting high standards that others will want to follow.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

Encourage realistic policing by following proper procedures, using radio codes, and conducting detailed investigations. Avoid overly simplistic or repetitive scenarios.

Create and participate in dynamic events and storylines that involve the police, contributing to the server’s overall narrative and enhancing roleplay diversity.

Maintain a professional RP environment by avoiding OOC disruptions and respecting all players’ roleplay efforts. Foster teamwork and inclusivity to keep morale high.
@rayonblack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back