Not open for further replies.

Captain Voax

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL name: Anmol
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00): 15:00 to 20:00
5. Average activity per day (in hours): 4-5 Hours
6. Your Discord: captainvoax
7. Your in-game name: Captain Voax
8. Your ID (Permanent one, you can find it on Menu>Profile and bellow): 34376
9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: State
10. Do you have PC that you can use for admin duty (REQUIRED): Yes

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans:
I want to make the roleplay experience better by helping the needy and punishing the rule breakers and I want to contribute in making Grand RP a fair roleplay platform for all the players. I also want to develop new skills, opportunities, capabilities and experience for me along with helping the admin team and the players.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans:
I can maintain calmness even during intense situations and will make decisions fairly and with transparency. I am very self-controlled, co-operative and I love to work with a team.
3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
Ans:
Perfectionism, inability to delegate and I trust people easily, I think these are some weakness of me.(I could have more, But I only knew these).
4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
Ans:
Yes, It will not be so easy but If it will help someone I will definitely do it.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
Ans:
Yes, I will definitely sell it. (Although, I don't even own any currently).
6. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
Ans:
No, not at the moment but if any such situation will arise in the future, I will contact higher authority about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back