Name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-6 hours
discord: yug_gaming_yt
nickname: Yug Walker
ID: 87

Additional information

1. Leader of Red gang...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back