Name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 3-7 hours
discord: yug_gaming_yt
nickname: Yug Walker
ID: 87

Additional information

1. Leader of FBI...

• If I want to be the leader of fbi because I have previous experience of many organizations I will respect my team of fbi I will also respect the state organization.

•Since being in Legal orgs i have been working with different kinds of people with different skill set and now i have many good people to work side by side with me to make the term successful, I want to lead the fbi as it was first every org i had joined and i dreamt of being the leader of it as i was quite inspired by Levi the leader of Police at that time as he controlled everything quite good and had everything under control.

• if you give me a chance, I will make my term something different. I will attend every globals. Any state department need fbi we are responce that.

•My goal is to make a successful, enjoyable term for people who want to have a good time and try themselves out as a fbi officer. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively toward our shared mission.

•I'm dedicated to giving new comers a effective and good-quality training on time. To appreciate outstanding efforts, I want to introduce a bonus system. My idea is to give daily bonuses, making sure our team gets regular financial rewards to keep them motivated. I believe in consistently recognizing and rewarding hard work to make our workplace a motivating and appreciative space for everyone.

• I also know the rules,Due to all these reasons I am suitable to be a leader, please give me a change.

•Finally, I would like to create an organization with no verbal warnings. My organization will be founded on the principles of respect and equal treatment for all, regardless of rank, experience, age, or any other factors. Everyone will be treated with the same level of respect and consideration.

3. When someone is over speeding, we give them a demand, when we cannot stop their engine because they have anti radar, we are very angry that someone can break
the rules with money.

I will try and get the HR to hire as many newbie as possible and get many units for nightshift as it is the hardest to maintain.

•I would like to introduce an improved set of fbj rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.

The Patrols Department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.

Chain of Commands

30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector

I-----------------------------HIGH COMMAND-----------------------------I

21 Commander