2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : Pkt

4. Average online per day : 7+ hours

5. Your Discord : opgamer00664

6. Your ingame name : OPGAMER AMIR

7. Your ID : 15283

Additional Information

. Leader for Central Police

1 • I want to apply for police admin is because I have experience as General for 8 months and 2 months in other project. So I believe, I have the capability to lead the organization.

2 • am dedicated to creating immersive and engaging role-play scenarios that enrich the gameplay experience for all members, ensuring that every interaction feels authentic and dynamic.

3 • Centralized organizations often have access to specialized units and advanced technologies that might be beyond the reach of regional forces. These resources can be deployed where they are most needed, whether for high-profile investigations, counter-terrorism efforts, or dealing with emerging criminal trendshelpful for officers and the department.

my advice roleplay for : central police

Officers are required to use bodycam recordings during all roleplay interactions, particularly when making arrests. Proper arrest procedures must always be followed. Additionally, higher-ranking officers should assist and mentor lower-ranking officers, providing guidance and support to enhance their skills and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back