Status
Not open for further replies.

Madruguinha

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name: Arthur

2. Your age: 21

3. Time zone: GMT - 3 | Brazil

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00): From 14:00 To 18:00

5. Average activity per day (in hours): 4 to 5h

6. Your Discord: @madruguinhadmin

7. Your ingame name: Madruguinha Madruguinha

8. Your ID (Permanent one, you can find it on Menu>Profile and bellow): 27748

9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: I want to be a state curator

10. Do you have PC that you can use for admin duty (REQUIRED): I don't have one, I play on my iPhone 13

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
* I want to be an administrator to add to the project. I've already been an administrator on another Roleplay Mobile, I did a good job and as soon as this game came out, I loved your project and came running to try an opportunity to work with you

2. What are your strengths?
* Organization, teamwork, dedication, compassion, understanding of customers and even staff, and commitment to everyone

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
* I have a slow mind and it takes me a while to understand certain things, I like challenges, I love working in a team, and I like coming in to contribute, i cant refuse help, i trust people fast

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
* I will leave with all the love in the world and all the pleasure possible, and I will love to live only for the administration I want to see the project grow and explode worldwide

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
* I don't have any companies or any assets

6. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
• No problems whatsoever, I'm 100% free

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back