1.Khushvendra singh

2. I'm 20 years old

3.IST

4.7-8 hour's

5.khushvendrasingh

6.Khushvendra Singh

7. I'D 26734

Additional information

1. For FBI ( Federal Beuro of Investigation)

2.(A). I have a experience of RP for like 5 months and I'm also an admin and a general in another project.

(B). I will make the agent's of FBI strong, smart and advance to their work by my knowledge and by understanding them.

(C). I will understand the felling of each and every agent for there roles to make them work according to the condition and I will give them rewards for there great work if they do the work good and make the city save and secure.

3. I will implant real life scene for the soilder to understand the scene according to real life not like a game and teach them a proper rp knowledge. I will teach them like let's take an kidnapping scenario I will tell them to take this scene like a real life scene they should try to negotiate with the kidnapers or try to full fill there demands until the suspect is in there custody I will not tell them to take this scene and an non rp scene and shoot the kidnapers or arrest them directly. I will give them all the RP knowledge I got and make them best in the whole city and make the FBI great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back