Time
17:08 Uk time
Proof
Will be sended to the discord

Enzail

Player
Player
Dear EN #1 | Server Chief Administrator,

I am writing to express a concern regarding the current Police Station Leader. I believe that RP Grand deserves our best efforts and cooperation among organizations to maximize our roleplay experience.

I would like to formally submit a complaint about the Police Station Leader due to his consistent absence. Despite visiting the police station on multiple occasions, we have been unable to locate him. Additionally, cases and reports that we have forwarded for the prosecution of guilty parties have been ignored.

Furthermore, the leader has remained at level 11 on the leaderboard for over 12 days. Considering that the game’s leveling system requires approximately 44 hours to advance from level 11 to level 12, and in light of the rule that leaders should spend 6 to 8 hours in-game daily, he should have reached at least level 12 by now.

I kindly request that you review his login history and investigate this matter. The RP Grand community deserves effective leadership, and it is crucial that we have active and engaged individuals in these roles.

Please consider appointing someone more active to ensure smooth cooperation and enhanced enjoyment of the game.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Enzail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back