Player
Player
Title: Leader for ARMY | IC Name - TONY KEATS

Information

1. NILESH

2. 25

3. IST ( INDIAN STANDARD TIME)

4. 4+ HOUR

5. DISCORD ID - TONY KEATS TAG ( tony.keats)

6. TONY KEATS

7. 12

Additional information

1. Leader for ARMY

2. I aim to position the organization at the forefront of industry advancements. My goal is to create an environment where team members feel empowered to experiment, take calculated risks, and drive meaningful change that benefits the organization and its stakeholders.

Reason

1. I have a Roleplay Background in both the USA Police Department and the USA army, I bring a wealth of knowledge and diverse experiences that can significantly contribute to the strategic advancement of this organization.

2.Becoming a Faction Leader entails possessing certain qualities, skills, and a vision that align with effective leadership, Years of service and a deep understanding of faction operations and strategy Capacity to stay calm and focused under pressure and in crisissituations. Willingness to embrace new ideas and training to enhance the factions capabilities and Treating all personnel Equally

3.My background in [specific areas] has equipped me with the skills and knowledge to build this faction and My vision aligns with the core values and long-term goals of the organization

3. Implement realistic consequences for actions taken during roleplay. This helps participants understand the impact of their decisions and actions and Conduct regular training sessions and workshops on roleplaying techniques. This can include improvisation exercises, conflict resolution, and communication skills

Last edited:
Interview has been scheduled at 12PM EST ( 14.08.2024 ), read the rules and join Basic voice channel 15 minutes before the Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back