Player
Player
Name: Shuvo
Timezone: UTC +6 Bangladesh
Online Time: 8-9 hours a day
Discord: alistershuvo
ING : Mr Alister
Leader for FBI
With over three years of dedicated experience in role playing games I am confident to bring my expertise to the FBI Organization in RP Grand as its leader My deep understanding of roleplay dynamics coupled with a strong commitment to enhancing the player experience positions I think im perfect for this role I am passionate
about creating engaging realistic scenarios and fostering a collaborative and inclusive community If given the opportunity I will bring fresh Ideas unwavering dedication and a proactive approach to ensure the FBI Organization thrives providing an unparalleled roleplaying experience for all members

For now this is a new game I have some experience in other role-play games so I will try to give my best for improving the role play experience of this organization first of all we need to learn and listen from the creator of this project we need to help police if they need and government To protect the city and maintain law in the city and enhance role-play experience and protect the citizens from any potential threats of greater magnitude

Last edited:
Interview has been scheduled at 2PM CEST ( 16.08.2024 ), read the rules and join Basic voice channel 15 minutes before the Interview.

Back