Enzail

Player
Player
Information

1. Your IRL name
: Enzail Gurung.

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT +5:45

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00):
7:00 to 16:00

5. Average activity per day (in hours): 6/9 Hours.

6. Your Discord: enzail

7. Your in-game name: enzail gurung

8. Your ID: 4862

9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: State. I can look after the crime. If there is none admin online.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Ans- I want to become an admin because I'm deeply into the Roleplay community and I want to help grow the roleplay community on the game and create an enjoyable experience for all the players, I Have spent a lot of time on the roleplay, Previously I had Played FiveM Servers and Grand RP for few years, at that time I had seen how effective is moderation and clear communication can improve the community, As an Admin, I would maintain a fair and good environment on the community/game, I would really into supporting players with the problems If they had any issue regarding anything and It will develop my abilities and Knowledge.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans- I have strong communication skills that would help to resolve any issue easily if will help explain rules and ensure everyone is doing well. I can solve the problem/issues and identifying the problems quickly would enhance the roleplay community. I pretty much have a huge scale of knowledge regarding to any situation or outer knowledge. I would give attention to the small details to the big details that would help me to monitor activities and manage the game well.

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
Ans- I had a weakness of delegating any task because I would prefer to handle myself, I am improving this weakness pretty much I had improve My biggest weakness, I had improved my weakness, although I don't have a lot of weaknesses.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
Ans - Yes, I will be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin because I have experienced Roleplay life a lot and retired from roleplay life, I would really love to support the community with the knowledge, I had While playing other roleplay games.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
Ans - Yes, I will be ready to sell my business, As an administrator you have a lot of responsibilities.

6. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
Ans- I don't have any problem on in real life that prevents me from being active at the moment.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
1. The application does not follow the format
2. The application is copy-pasted
3. The applicant has a low level / experience
4. The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
5. The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
6. The application is low effort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back