Not open for further replies.

janodi

Leader of organization
Leader of organization
Information

1. Your IRL name: Tarik Janodi

2. Your age: 34

3. Time zone: gmt+4 (dubai)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00): 16:00 to 23:55

5. Average activity per day (in hours):
More than 8 to 10 hours

6. Your Discord: Janodi

7. Your ingame name: Janodi Janodi

8. Your ID: 3616

9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: Government

Additional information

Additional information

1. Leader for... Government

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization?
I have well knowledge of calculation of tax and will make sure citizen will be satisfied along with government economy
I have diplomatic way to make things done and I will use my soft power and lead from behind to make all assigned job to me and to my team done perfectly, at inside and about outside taking care of different cases, e.g foreign relations.
I can manage team by understanding and show them how to make things done so they will follow it and the I will supervise them by correcting their mistake and nicely treat of guidance full of respect and kindness.

All in all to ensure order and legality for government with following law, procedures and action to manage citizens needs, security, and listen to their request and coordinate with congress to find road map to achieve it for the nation.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

Human Resurces, e.g time sheet and Accounting system to make things run perfectly along with information for each job designation duties and responsibilities, to make sure of putting great regulation for citizens in the city

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back