4. 4-5hrs

5. MuzafarBugti#6215

6. Muzafar Bugti

7. 5289

Additional information

1. Leader for Army organization.

2. I want to be leader of army because:-

1:- I have experienced this faction alot more in different roleplay projects,
That means I have worked as higher rank in this organisation, I have that potential and energy to work as a leader for this organisation, I can bring some massive features (army features for soldiers) eg. Tasks, responsibilities and events,
I can take this faction to a whole new level.

2:- As a leader we must be professionally respectful to everyone (every player e.g civilian, gang member or any other organisation player). Our way of taking must be accurate like leader our behaviour and attitude also matters ( which must be equal for everyone)

3:- I have faced lots of ups and downs in factions as a higher in rank different projects that means I know if my faction is not improving then where to find the mistake because of which faction in growing or improving, Also if any soldier have conspiracy against me, i must convince then through meeting that i do require a time to let their conspiracy toughts come to an end and we should work as team, (TEAMWORK DEFINES STRONG ABILITY AND STRENGTH).

3. I HAVE HUGE ADVICE (PLEASE DONT EVER LET CORRUPTION, IN FACTIONS)
( WE HAVE SEEN SOME GROUPS OF PLAYERS WANTS TO TAKE OVER WHOLE FACTION/ ORGANISATION BY TAKING WHOLE LEADERSHIP TO THEMSELVES),
(MANY HIGHER RANKS TARGETS LOWER RANKS PLAYERS SO THEY WONT REACH TO THEIR LEVEL).
WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION.

Section rules

Only the topic submitter is allowed to respond to their submission; if any other person does this, their comment will be deleted and they will receive a forum warning. The application must be strictly in accordance with the format and original. Copy-paste applications will not be accepted. Any toxicity will lead to a forum account ban.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if

- The application does not follow the format

- The application is copy-paste

- The candidate has a low level/experience

- The applicant has a long and repeated history of punishment with bans

- Insufficient effort invested in writing the application

Last edited:
Interview has been scheduled at 12PM EST ( 14.08.2024 ), read the rules and join Basic voice channel 15 minutes before the Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back