Pending review Admin Application | Shikamaru Frankie

Shikamaru Frankie

Player
Player
๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก:-
๐Ÿ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ: Avinash Swain
๐Ÿ. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ: 17
๐Ÿ‘. ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ: ๐—š๐— ๐—ง+05:30
๐Ÿ’. ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† (๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ): 13:00 to 23:00
๐Ÿ“. ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† (๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€): 4 to 5 ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿ”. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ: _shikamaru_99
๐Ÿ•. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป-๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ: Shikamaru Frankie
๐Ÿ–. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—— (๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜‚>๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„): ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—17
๐Ÿ—. ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ(๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป) ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—– ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† (๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐——): ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐—”๐——๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿ. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become a admin because playing in grand rp for years i gained a lot of experience, learned rules, made so many friends, joined almost all the organization and gained experience about how each org works and i just want to help new players, guide them so they can dive deeper in server and will eventually they'll help other new players which i believe will show the engaging and helpful community of the server so this is my main motive is
(To help new players)

๐Ÿ. What are your strengths?
โ€ข ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.
โ€ข ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—นs
โ€ข calm in every situation

๐Ÿ‘. What are your biggest weaknesses?
โ€ข Anger Issues

๐Ÿ’. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
-
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐Ÿ“. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
- ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐Ÿ”. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
-
๐—ก๐—ผ

Back