2) My age : 19
3) Time zone : EEST
4) Average online per day: About 4 to 7 hours
5) My Discord : Masry0000
6) My ingame name : Mohamed Masry
7) My ID :23532

*Additional information*

1) Leader for Army

2) I want to be the Army commander to maintain the security of the city and prevent dangerous criminals from carrying out terrorist operations , I want to become a leader because I feel responsible and I am able to do my role well And the army ranks are divided well according to military merit and efficiency in a fair manner.

Also, to train soldiers and officers at a high level of training and experience to carry out any special missions, the police can't enforce it.

The army will remain neutral and will not interfere in the internal affairs of organizations. It will intervene while providing support and eliminating terrorism in the city The army needs strict leadership from someone like me who can take responsibility and lead the army organization well towards the better , I can train strong soldiers to protect the ammunition while delivering it to the organizations.

3) My advice to improve the role of play in the organisation

A military parade was held to prove to the citizens that we are fully prepared to protect them from any danger inside or outside the city.

Also, establish military inspection zones on the road.

Perhaps also the stationing of highly trained soldiers to protect the state's important facilities and organisations

Back