My name - Mac David
My Age - 24
Time zone - GMT+2
Online time - 7 hours Per/day
My Discord I'd - #ajwwechamp
My in-game name - Mac David
My I'd - 36090

1:- I want to Be a Leader of Army
Because -i would like to be the leader of army for many reasons, firstly I think this role is perfect for me because I am very experienced in role play and I have been for over 2 years now from other projects . In other cities apart from grand rp I have been Deputy federal general rank in the military on and public servers which has given me the experience to apply confidentiality for the leader of army on RP GRAND which is one of the best

2. I Would like to be the leader of Army because I want to improve RP in this server especially because it is new people who are new to RP may not be experienced and I would like to assist them and build a community to improve RP levels all around.
:- TEAM SPIRIT
:- I WILL MAKE EVENT LEADER FOR THE ACTIVITIES FOR THE ARMY SOLDIERS
:- I WILL MAKE TRAINING TEAM SO THE RECRUITS WILL GET THE BEST ARMY TRAININGS
:- I HOPE I WILL DO MY BEST AS A LEADER I AM READY TO FACE ANY TYPE OF CHALLANGES FOR THE FUTURE I WILL DO HARD WORK TO MAKE MY ARMY STRONG AS MUCH I CAN

MY ADVISING To MAKE THE ORGINATION STRONG
:- DO NOT PROMOTE FAVOURITISM
:- NO TOXICITY FROM THE ORGINATION
:- ATTEND EACH AND EVERY EVENT
:- HAVING FRIENDLY RELATION AND MAKING RP REALISTIC
:- OBEY SENIOURS
And every one to obey rules

3. Lastly, I would like to be the leader of army because I think I am perfect for this role and my past experience AS DFG IN OTHER PROJECT I MADE THE ARMY ONTOP

I will improve all RP standards I will offer mass recruitment where I interview on DC and for people who wanna come to the army would not make it so that people who want to join need to know commands because I can teach them myself or one of the Field Training Officers are able too

I will improve RP Levels all around in the server by training all of my officers in RP situations training them every day to spread RP levels as all around.

Last edited:
Back