2. Your age:16

3. Time zone: GMT+6

4. Average online per day: 3 to 4

5. Your Discord: waleeds

6. Your ingame name: waleed pluxury

7. Your ID: N/A

Additional information

1. Leader for Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
I began my career in the city with EMS as a medical student, where I learned general and server rules, eventually being promoted to Head of the Training Department. Transitioning to gang life, I gained insights into gang operations, rising to a deputy role, honing my leadership and management skills while understanding the importance of staying connected with lower-ranked citizens. This experience paved the way for my entry into law enforcement with the LSPD during Andy Bank's term. Although the term was disbanded, I acquired vital skills in arrest procedures, towing, ticketing, and various event rules. My journey in the FIB began during Satriko Narcos' term, where I initially served as a field agent and progressively advanced to Supervisor of the Undercover Department. I learned critical aspects of evidence collection, ghetto patrol leadership, and hostage negotiations. In Tobi West's term, I was promoted to Head of the Undercover Department, excelling in managing the department, assisting agents with their evidence-related queries, and creating case files. Although this term disbanded in a short time but taught me many things.

i join Fib then iam hired as black ops in grand rp pc version and i want to be a leader in mobile grand roleplay

i love liglle org and i love the fib

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

be kind dont break rules and good behaiviour with citizen

Best regreds,
waleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back