2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone: East

4. Average online per day: 6-9hrs

5. Your Discord: andrewteaa

6. Your ingame name: Drake Lamar

7. Your ID: 87

Additional information

1. Leader for...Central PD

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
I've served as a general for the PD on the OneState RP game, overseeing a force of over 200 officers. My leadership role has focused on providing exceptional service to citizens and fostering a positive environment for my officers. I've worked diligently to maintain a strong reputation for our faction and have received a positive performance ,with no complaints from civilians or gangs. I'm eager to share my extensive RP experience in a new game and contribute to its success

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
To ensure everyone doesn't have any problems, we'll follow the strict 10-chain of command. As an open-mindedperson, I'm always willing to listen to others. If you have any issues or concerns about the faction, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm committed to reforming the rank-up system to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity for advancement based on hard work and dedication. I believe I would be an excellent choice for the leader of the Central Police Department, as I am committed to transparency, fairness, and the overall success of the faction

Rejected

ID provided is incorrect
Kindly provide permanent ID ( you can find it on Menu>Profile and below)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back