1. Your IRL name : Sai Naveen

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : 4:00pm to 11:00pm

4. Average online per day : 5 TO 7 hours

5. Your Discord : NAVEEN

6. Your ingame name : Sainaveen SN

7. Your ID : 45293

**Additional Information**

I’m applying to be the leader of the Media faction. The reason I want to lead this faction is, first, because I have a strong interest in media and understand how important it is for keeping the community engaged and informed. I believe I can bring fresh, creative ideas to keep things exciting. Second, I have a strategic mindset that helps me align content creation with the goals of the organization. Third, I’ve gained valuable leadership experience as an Assistant Director in the FBI, where I managed teams and ensured everyone worked together smoothly. This experience will help me guide the media team to success.

As for improving roleplay in the organization, I’d focus on improving internal communication, ensuring everyone understands their role in different RP scenarios. I’d also like to organize regular RP events, keeping the faction active and providing opportunities for members to practice. Lastly, I’d encourage more collaboration with other factions, as this will add variety to our roleplay and make it more immersive for ever
yone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back