Not open for further replies.

Rolex Sir

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your IRL Name: Anand Kumar
  2. Your Age: 25
  3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time, From What Time Until What Time Do You Play? 08:00 to 17:00
  5. Average Activity Per Day (in Hours): 7 to 8 hours
  6. Your Discord: Rolexxsirr
  7. Your In-Game Name: RolexxSir Xx
  8. Your ID (Permanent One, You Can Find It on Menu > Profile Below): 44068
  9. I Want to be the Curator/Admin of Crime or State: Both
  10. Do You Have a PC That You Can Use for Admin Duty (REQUIRED): Yes, I have
Additional Information

1. Why Do You Want to Become an Admin?I have accumulated valuable experience from playing another city (Grand RP En 2) for a year and a half. During this time, I have been involved in various roles across gangs and families, and held significant positions such as Deputy in several state organizations, including SAHP and FIB, and also served as the Chief of Staff and Head of Department. This experience has equipped me with a solid understanding of server rules and the mechanics of role-playing. I am now eager to leverage this knowledge to assist and support players more effectively. Becoming an admin will allow me to extend my help to a broader audience and contribute positively to the Grand RP community.
  2. What Are Your Strengths?
    • Excellent listening skills and a quick learner
    • Respectful towards all individuals
    • Strong communication abilities
    • Highly self-motivated
  3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses?My biggest weakness is that I can become easily frustrated or angry in stressful situations, but I am working on managing this more effectively.
  4. Will You Be Ready to Leave the RP Life and Become an Admin?Yes, I am prepared to transition from RP life to an administrative role.
  5. Will You Be Ready to Sell Your Business? (It Is Forbidden to Have a Business While You Are an Administrator)Yes, I am ready to sell my business if needed. However, I currently do not own a business.
  6. Is There Any IRL Problem That Prevents You from Being Active at the Moment?No, there are no current IRL issues affecting my availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back