Not open for further replies.

Alan Zelensky

Senior administrator
Senior administrator
Information

1. Your IRL name: Avi

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00): 15:00-17:00 18:00-20:00

5. Average activity per day (in hours): 4 hours+ more on discord

6. Your Discord: alanzelensky

7. Your ingame name: Alan Zelensky

8. Your ID (Permanent one, you can find it on Menu>Profile and bellow): 43252

9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: Both (mainly state if required)

10. Do you have PC that you can use for admin duty (REQUIRED): Yes

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- There are many reasons for which I would like to become an admin:
* Firstly, I am the curator of media of grand rp gta v of EN 02 and working with the administration from a long time which helps me to work efficiently.
* With the emergence of grand rp mobile, I would like to serve my duty here as well and try to do my best.
* By becoming an admin, I would like to look on the city and punish the rule breakers and help this server to grow.
* Grand rp has been a lot to me for 2 years so I would like this experience as well.
* I am JP administrator and EN02 administrator on gta v grand rp as well so I know a lot of situations which can take place and how to handle them.

2. What are your strengths?
* Helping in nature
* Better communication skills
* Confident
* Can handle stressful situations
* Determined to do better

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
Well I had some weaknesses earlier but now I have overcome over them and trying to handle. Still the biggest is being too friendly sometimes.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
YES

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
YES

6. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
NO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back