Status
Not open for further replies.

John Marshal

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name: Rahul
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00): 12:00 to 19:00
5. Average activity per day (in hours): 2+ Hours
6. Your Discord: _john_marshal_
7. Your In-Game name: John Marshal
8. Your ID (Permanent one, you can find it on Menu>Profile and bellow): 43102
9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: State
10. Do you have PC that you can use for admin duty (REQUIRED): Yes (I played GRP EN1 and EN3 for 3 years with it)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- I've been part of the Grand RP Project since October, 2021. I've played extensively in EN1 and reached very high ranks in State Orgs, including FIB, LSPD, SAHP, and even Deputy-ship in National Guard. After then I've moved on to explore EN3 and also put ridiculous amount of time there and still am. I've always wanted to be an Administrator after this much time spent in the project and investing so much time in it to drive the project forward by supporting this relatively new mobile version of the beloved project we've come to know and love.

2. What are your strengths?
- I try to stay as calm as possible in any situation and more often than not, I succeed and handle situations with ease and care.
- I have a strong moral compass and repulsive to any form of corruption.
3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
- Sometimes I might find myself internally enraged towards people defending their wrongs.
- Arrogancy is something I find myself getting enraged to often,

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
- Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
- I don't have a business.
6. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
- Yes, I have classes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back