2. I'm 20 years old

3.IST

4.7-8 hour's

5.khushvendrasingh

6.Khushvendra Singh

7. I'D 26734

Additional information

1. For PD (Police department)

2.(A). I have a experience of RP for like 6 months and I'm also an admin and a general in another project.

(B). I will make the officer's great and work full and knowledge full of rp and make them understanding to understand every single situation. And give them a regular training on there department and make them expect in there field.

(C). I will understand the felling of each and every officer for there roles to make them work according to the condition and I will give them rewards for there great work if they do the work good and make the city save and secure.

3. I will implant real life scene for the soilder to understand the scene according to real life not like a game and teach them a proper rp knowledge. I will teach them like let's take an robbery scenario I will tell them to take this scene like a real life scene they should try to negotiate with the robbers and make them surrender without getting harm to any officer or the civilians or try to arrest them with a proper plan like they have only one life and they have to make it done in a single chance.

You have been selected for PD interview!

Please contact me (carljordan) on Discord within 24 hours to schedule the interview

Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back