Age- 17

Hours- 5-6 per day

Discord - Heaven7890

Ingame name- Demonn lord

Id- 33972

(Additional information)

Leader for- police department

🗣️:Why do you want to be leader give 3 reason with explanation :

1. I Wanna end nepotism or you can say corruption as you seen most of the interviewrs do it I wanna end it and i wanna make people cops who deserves to be it and who give their best

2. I wanna end criminal rate in city , bank robberies, provoking, etc....as the game will be popular soon their will be the rate of crime which will be uncontrollable i think so but i can ensure that I'll make my department that expert that we can make city crimeless and people can roam around freely for sure

3.I wanna make the organisation best that will be my dream if i becamed the leader of the pd i can ensure that you will never hear any corruption case or something like that from our organization cause I'll make my people best version of their self

🗣️: Your advice to improve role play in the organization:

To make our organization more role playing I'll specially keep an eye on my cops that they are performing role playing very well if i find they are not doing their best I'll tell give them warning if they still don't listen I'll ensure to take them on right way with calmness and with respectively I'll maintain full discipline in my organization and all of my people will behave like an legend i can ensure that just give me an chance

Thank you!❤️

On Consideration

Incorrect format, You have 12 hours to correct the title format
Title: Leader for XXXX | IC Name

Back