Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your IRL name: Ariyan

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: BST

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Please enter the time, for example, from 10:00 to 19:00): 6:00 to 10:00, 15:00 to 19:00

5. Average activity per day (in hours): 5-6 hours

6. Your Discord: hulk36999

7. Your ingame name: Andrew Hulk

8. Your ID (Permanent one, you can find it on Menu>Profile and bellow): 29627

9. I want to be the curator(admin) of Crime or State: State (as I was ex 5 times state leader in GRP En3 and En2)

10. Do you have PC that you can use for admin duty (REQUIRED): Yes (I played GRP for 2 years with it)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- After serving as an admin in GRP project as curator of LSPD and SAHP along with serving as 5x leader across en2 and en3 (LSPD/NG/GOV/SAHPx2) server and playing in this project in its PC version for 2+ years I've come across and felt connection with it and with my desire and determination to make this a better place by helping players and help the server grow from begin as an experienced guy I look after the admin position.

2. What are your strengths?
- Calm, I don't give up and nor I do quit after facing something difficult, Good listener, Good learning skills and helping attitude towards other.
- As an prev admin and worked under Lebron I know how to do things and specially how to review forums and deal with it and in this new server I can put my skills into work and help the server.
3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
- I sometimes get tensed if I am not doing good and not giving my best
- I do not like who lies often and is not respectful but I know as an admin how to deal with them.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life and become an admin?
- Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator)
- Yes
6. Is there any IRL problem that prevents you from being active at the moment?
- No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back